Issue 25 has printed and will ship Nov 1st, 2021. 132 pages, Matte Finish, perfect bound- 80% content, 20% ads, 120% Radical. "At Least it's Not a Sprinter" Sticker included. $13.99, FREE SHIPPING.
• Greenwashing in the ski industry: 5 brands and 3 ski areas that are starting to understand the power behind our purchasing and how consumers will shape the future of our sport.
• A retrospective with legendary photographer and renegade Lonnie Ball and his wife Mary, a true ski bum love story.
• Cover artist profile with David Rice (@d_j_rice)
• Max Lowe goes deep to recover his deceased father Alex Lowe, while healing old wounds and finding solace in closure.
• A 360 mile bike-trek through Oregon teaches us lessons about pushing your own limits.
• An interview with Liz Clarke who sailed (and surfed) 18,000 miles while continuing to fight for the future of our oceans.
• A photo essay from the biggest (snowiest) February on record for parts of Montana, Washington and Colorado.
• All of the humor, music reviews and inspiration you’ve come to expect from us.
+ Many more short stories and radness* about “Embracing the Challenge”.